Anti-Money Laundering Course – Level 3 CPD Accredited
This Anti-Money Laundering Course will discuss the important issue of anti-money laundering and why this is essential for firms at risk of this type of crime. The course will cover a range of modules and provide multiple examples for assessment. So if you are keen to learn about the principles and approaches to anti-money laundering then take the Anti-Money Laundering course today.
The Anti-Money Laundering Course is split into the following modules:
- Module One: Introduction to Money Laundering
- What is Money Laundering?
- Methods of Money Laundering
- Why Launder Money?
Module Two: Anti-Money Laundering Legislation and Regulatory Framework
- United Nations Conventions
- Anti-Money Laundering Legislation in the UK
Module Three: Anti-Money Laundering Responsibilities
- What is a Money Laundering Reporting Officer?
- MLRO Responsibilities
- Employee Responsibilities
- Responsibilities of the ‘Relevant Person’
Module Four: Risk Based Approach (RBA)
- Risk Based Approach (RBA)
- Examples of a Risk
- Sanctioned Customers and Businesses
- Developing a Risk Based Approach
Module Five: Customer Due Diligence
- Customer Due Diligence and Legislation
- When to Apply Customer Due Diligence
- Customer Due Diligence Measures
- Inability to Apply Customer Due Diligence
- Enhanced Customer Due Diligence
Module Six: Record Keeping Requirements
- Which Records Are Kept?
- Types of Records
- Formats of Records
- Due Diligence Records
- File Notes
- Destroying Records
Module Seven: Identifying and Reporting Suspicious Activity
- Identifying Suspicious Activity
- Suspicious Customers
- Reporting Suspicious Activity
- Suspicious Activity Report
Module Eight: Staff Training
- Staff Training Legislation
- Staff Training Topics
- How to Train Staff
The online Anti-Money Laundering Course requires 60 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Anti-Money Laundering Course.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Self